Thursday, May 30, 2024

Can I Keep Her? (Kingdom of Mir Series) by Lois Wickstrom

 

Can I Keep Her?Can I Keep Her? by Lois Wickstrom
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dragons are usually thought to be pretty scary creatures, but not to Wynnie. She finds a mysterious egg outside the King's castle. She's so excited that when it hatches, she names the dragon Mera. Being an untrained baby, Mera starts setting fires so the King gives Wynnie one day to get her under control. Can the love and dedication that Wynnie has be enough to save her new dragon friend?

This is a cute book with great illustrations. Wynnie is a strong-willed young lady who doesn't let just anyone change her mind. She thinks for herself and sets out to prove that she can do something that others may not have the skills for.

Grab this one today! You'll enjoy it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment