Saturday, June 1, 2024

Secrets, Lies and Betrayals (Protect and Honor Series) by Lynn Wood

 

Secrets, Lies and Betrayals (Protect and Honor Series Book 1)Secrets, Lies and Betrayals by Lynn Wood
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is an introduction to a new-to-me author, as well as a new series. This is a romantic suspense featuring Lea Milan. Lea was once known as Michaela Manning but due to circumstances that put her in harm's way, she's had to change her name. A decades old murder is still haunting her and now that her dad is rising in power, it's putting all that she's worked to move past in danger.

This book has a little bit of everything. Mystery, suspense, romance, lies, betrayal, murder, political tones, and more. It's a very intriguing book that will hook you pretty quickly.

I look forward to the next chapter in this story. I do hope that we will hear more from Max!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment