Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Catch a Cowboy (Match Made in Montana Series) by Rachelle Paige Campbell

 

Catch A Cowboy (Match Made in Montana Book 2)Catch A Cowboy by Rachelle Paige Campbell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another great read in this series! While this is the second book, it can be read as a standalone as it focuses on a different set of people. There are appearances from book 1 in the series though so you can continue to catch up on their lives too!

This is an age gap romance that is a very slow burn, yet tender. Stephanie has had a crush on Ted for a long time now. Ted's a little sweet on Stephanie but he's afraid that he'd be rejected because of the age difference.

This story reminded me a little bit of my own love story. My hubby and I have a significant age gap in years and we were both fearful of the other's feelings about that at first.

I look forward to more great stories by this author!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment