Thursday, June 13, 2024

Opposite Day for Dinopotamus (Dinopotamus Series) by Lois Wickstrom

 

Opposite Day for DinopotamusOpposite Day for Dinopotamus by Lois Wickstrom
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another great read by a favorite author! My favorite thing about this book (ok, so there are 2 things) is that there is a person in a wheelchair featured. It's rare that this is seen in a children's book but so very important as it opens up avenues for conversation. My second favorite thing about this book is the hand drawn and colored illustrations. I feel that it makes this book more authentic.

Dinopotamus is going to school again today but it's "opposite day". The teacher instructs everyone to the opposite of what she says. At first, it's a bit confusing to Dinopotamus, but then it becomes more enjoyable.

A fun way to teach opposites!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment