Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Murder a la Christie (Golden Age of Mystery Book Club) by Marilyn Levinson

 

Murder a la Christie (Golden Age of Mystery Bookclub Book 1)Murder a la Christie by Marilyn Levinson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a fun, cozy read featuring Lexie. She loves a good mystery and can't help herself when a member of her local book club is murdered. She takes it upon herself to investigate and try to find the culprit. In the meantime, other people around here are dropping like flies. Can she solve this mystery before it's too late?

This author is a great storyteller! She references Agatha Christie a few times. These references flew over my head as I've never read any of her work (I need to fix that, right?!?!). However since reading this, I want to go and pick up some Christie and see what I've been missing.

I'm looking forward to more of Lexie and her adventures.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment