Monday, April 1, 2024

An Ivy Hill Christmas (Tales from Ivy Hill) by Julie Klassen

 

An Ivy Hill Christmas (Tales from Ivy Hill)An Ivy Hill Christmas by Julie Klassen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a fun little novella that I had intended to read during the Christmas season but just now got around to reading it. My favorite characters in this book are Wally, the terrier, and Jaime. I loved hearing about the outfit that Wally was wearing and it just made me chuckle as I was diving into this story. I pictured Richard to be a bit like Scrooge with his attitude but his heart was more like Tiny Tim. Most didn't see Richard as a kind individual but he's more likely to do things behind the scenes. They also hold his past against him.

This is a heartwarming holiday story that is sure to delight no matter what time of the year it's read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment