Monday, April 15, 2024

Finding Cheer (Magical Emerald Hollow Series) by Heather Schneider

 

Finding Cheer (Magical Emerald Hollow #2)Finding Cheer by Heather Schneider
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm ready to move to Emerald Hollow!! Holly Claus is back in this book and things are looking like spring. Sofia is also back and she comes across a man in the woods who isn't sure who or where he is. Isaiah could be a con man in Sofia's eyes but she's also hoping that he's legit.

This is a very sweet, mostly clean (there is "mild" swearing) romance novel. I do recommend reading the first book so you get a full background on Holly and Emerald Hollow but it's not absolutely necessary in order to enjoy this story.

This is a fun series and I'll patiently wait to see who we will get to meet next!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment