Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Medals in the Attic (Annie's Attic Series book 2) by Cathy Elliott

 

Medals In The Attic (Annie's Attic Mysteries #2)Medals In The Attic by Cathy Elliott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have been looking for a series of books about crocheting or knitting. I meet with a knitting group at a local library and this series happened to be on display! I started with book 2 but I don't feel like I'm missing a whole lot. I do plan to go back and read the first book.

Annie is going through her grandmother's attic and comes across some medals from WWII. They are enclosed in a beautiful case and have been well cared for. The mystery comes in when Annie realizes that her grandfather's medals are on display in the living room downstairs. Who do these belong to? It's a mystery that Annie needs to unravel.

I thoroughly enjoyed this cozy mystery about Annie and her friends, along with their crocheting group, The Hook and Needle Club.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment