Friday, April 5, 2024

Finders Keepers, Cowboy (Match Made in Montana Series) by Rachelle Paige Campbell

 

Finders Keepers, Cowboy (Match Made in Montana #1)Finders Keepers, Cowboy by Rachelle Paige Campbell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Meg and Ryan have known each other for the majority of their lives. They are officially frenemies. When Meg shows up at the farm, Ryan has a fit because she's always in his way. Little does Ryan know, Hank, his grandfather, has invited Meg over. Both families are suffering in similar ways so maybe if they can get it together, they can help each other out.

I love Hank! He's my favorite character in this story. He gets it and wants the best for both Meg and Ryan. He stole my heart from the get go!

I'm looking forward to more stories in this series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment