Sunday, April 21, 2024

Stop that Lion (Kingdom of Mir Series) by Lois Wickstrom

 

Stop That Lion: A Tale of Friendship Love and Peace (Kingdom of Mir)Stop That Lion: A Tale of Friendship Love and Peace by Lois Wickstrom
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I think this is my favorite Lois Wickstrom book that I've read so far! Many of her books are among my favorites but this one really stands out.

Using the premise of critical thinking and strategy, this is the story of two kingdoms. One has sheep, another a lion. The kings want to be friends but the lion keeps getting the sheep. It takes a brave girl named Wynnie to make a difference in the lives of those in the kingdom. Patience and persistence do pay off!

This is such a great book to read to and to have read to you! I highly recommend this one for all ages! The illustrations are also very well done in this story!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment