Tuesday, April 9, 2024

England: Cultured, Classic, and Charming: A Guide to Hidden England (The Hidden Gems Series) by Christy Nicholas

 

England: Cultured, Classic, and Charming: A Guide to Hidden England (The Hidden Gems Series)England: Cultured, Classic, and Charming: A Guide to Hidden England by Christy Nicholas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have had a desire to travel abroad for many years. The likelihood of actually travelling abroad for me is pretty unrealistic, however if anyone wouldn't mind tucking me into your suitcase, I'll gladly go!

When I came across this book, I was excited to see that it is a true hidden gem. I feel like I've travelled to England through the pages of this book! The author has compiled an extremely thorough book of everything you need to know if you were planning a trip to England. She covers various legends and myths, hidden gem locations, the best places to eat and times to go, places to stay, how to manage converting money, best times to travel, best ways to travel and so much more! Terminology used there that might not be familiar is also defined.

Great resource and I'll refer to it again if I ever do get the opportunity to actually travel there. In the meantime, I'll live vicariously through the pages of this book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment