Thursday, June 24, 2010

Nightlight: A Parody by Harvard Lampoon

Nightlight: A Parody of Twilight Nightlight: A Parody of Twilight by Harvard Lampoon


My rating: 3 of 5 stars
I bought this book because I am a fan of Twilight and I wanted to see what take this book would have. It started out great! I loved it! My students kept telling me that I would love the book...especially Edwart's character. It didn't take me long to see why they thought that! I found out that Edwart was a man after my own heart...a germaphobe!! The only difference between Edwart and I is that I despise Purell. The stuff doesn't work people!!! My students test it every year in lab and prove that it doesn't work so save your money!

Ahem...so I need to get back on topic...

I loved this book for the first 100 pages. After that, it just got stupid in my opinion. I mean, why ruin the end of the book? They could have just stopped at page 100 and been done with it but they had to pervert the story to the point of boredom. There were many great scenes and lines (most in my opinion revolved around Edwart and the Purell)but my overall impression is that this book was just ok.

Now back to my countdown of the release of Eclipse!! :)

View all my reviews >>

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment