Monday, June 21, 2010

Kidz Book Buzz Tour: Wayfarer by RJ Anderson


I am super duper excited to be telling you about this book today (albeit a little late in the evening!)! RJ Anderson has done it again and written the perfect sequel to Faery Rebels: Spell Hunter! I reviewed Spell Hunter back in March and thought it was a good book. Wayfarer is so much better (as most sequels are!)! I highly recommend this book (4.8 stars!) to readers of all ages! You can't actually buy the book until tomorrow but I'm hoping that everyone who reads this will run out and purchase a copy!

Many thanks to HarperTeen and RJ Anderson for providing the ARC for me to review. I'm going to have to go and buy a final copy of this book as well. My ARC copy is being passed down to one of my students who just about pummeled me to get her hands on Spell Hunter when I brought it to school. I let her know I had this one and she "Squeeeeeed" very loudly and demanded to have my copy. She'll get it the first day back to school and I'm sure it will make her year! :) I owe many thanks to students such as this one who inspired me to read again as an adult!

I'm not going to say much more since it's getting late but stop back by tomorrow for a review! In the meantime, please visit with these bloggers who are also featuring this great book!



Whispers of Dawn, The Book Cellar, The Hungry Readers, My Own Little Corner of the World, KidzBookBuzz.com, Reading is My Superpower, Book Crumbs, Becky’s Book Reviews, Fireside Musings, A Christian Worldview of Fiction, Homeschool Book Buzz, Homespun Light, Book Review Maniac

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment