Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankfully Reading Weekend

Instead of joining in the crazy festivities that many will be involved in with Black Friday, I will be at home, curled up with some great books! I am not a shopper *gasp* unless, of course, it is for books!! I will be enjoying some great reads with my feet propped up, Diet Dr. Pepper at my bedside, while others are wearing out their shoes and spending all their hard earned money!! What a day!

This ideas was born out of Jenn's awesome mind and then a few more people jumped in. If you'd like to join in too, go sign up here and then comment here so I can read your posts too!!

Here's a list of a few books I hope to read...I'm not limiting myself to these or putting any demands on myself though...this is just my suggested list for now!

  1. Frostbite by Richelle Mead
  2. Shadow Kissed by Richelle Mead
  3. 40 Loaves
  4. How to Act Right When Your Spouse Acts Wrong
  5. The Christmas Cookie Club
Joining in? Let me know!! Let's have fun during the weekend!

Bookmark and Share







3 comments:

  1. I'm working 12 hours tomorrow so I'm so jealous of everyone who gets to take the day off and read. Have a great day and I hope you have more fun tomorrow than I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've finished three books today, and have a couple on tap for tomorrow and Sunday. I'm planning to finish my 2nd 999 challenge by Sunday night. I posted on www.tutus2cents.blogspot.com, and will do a wrapup post on Monday or Tuesday...it's a perfect weather weekend to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheila (Bookjourney)November 28, 2009 at 7:31 PM

    Happy reading! I have been reading this weekend as well. I will continue reading tomorrow. :) The Christmas cookie sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete