Monday, November 23, 2009

For Faithful Friends by Marilyn Randall

For Faithful Friends For Faithful Friends by Marilyn Randall


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I received this book from Marilyn Randall after requesting a different book and that book not quite yet being prepared. I'm really looking forward to reading and reviewing Elmer the Christmas Elf but was pleasantly surprised to see this book when the new one wasn't quite ready yet.

I highly enjoyed reading this book to my children. They enjoyed the story about the turtle who was so wrapped up in his own self-pity that he couldn't see what all he was missing out on! This book focuses on how faith is essential to life. It is not "preachy" or trying to convert someone to their brand of religion. This is a super clean, full of values and morals, down home children's book. I'm a bit ashamed to admit that I found a little bit of myself in the turtle. Maybe I'll come out of my shell one of these days!

I highly recommend this read for your youngsters. This would make a great gift during this holiday season!

View all my reviews >>

Bookmark and Share







No comments:

Post a Comment