Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thankfully Reading Weekend Update: Sunday


Well, I would have liked to have been able to put in more reading time than I did, however I'm proud of what I did. This was my first official "read-a-thon" (even though it wasn't really called that) and I was glad that I participated. I would have been able to read a little more had the "cleaning bug" not hit me around 1 pm this afternoon! I might have been able to read another whole book had that pesky bug left me alone!! Alas, this is how I did...
  1. Frostbite by Richelle Mead finished yesterday :)
  2. Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead finished today
  3. 40 Loaves Starting now as I go to sleep
  4. How to Act Right When Your Spouse Acts Wrong
  5. The Christmas Cookie Club
Bookmark and Share







No comments:

Post a Comment