Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Teaser Tuesday





Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading.

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

Grab your current read. Let the book fall open to a random page.

Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

Please avoid spoilers!!

The day before I left, he informed me that he was "nine tenths thirsty" and I almost peed myself laughing.

Taken from If I Stay by Gail Forman

I am an Amazon Associate. This book is borrowed from a student of mine,
Mindi

Bookmark and Share







2 comments:

  1. This sounds interesting. 9/10 thirsty!??! I have not heard of this book till now. It sounds as it has some great humor in it as well. I look forward to your review on this to get a little more on it.

    If you would like to stop by I have a teaser up as well...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a good book. Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete