Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday Morning Humor

Many of us are returning back to work today after a few days off. A co-worker sent this to me and I couldn't resist sharing this with you all. I do realize that mental health issues are real and valid, so please don't mistake my humor. I do resemble this picture this morning though!







This coming week i
s National Mental Health Care week.
You can do your part by remembering

to contact at least one unstable person to show you care.
Well ..... my job is done. Your turn!

Please send an encouraging message to a disturbed friend... just as I've done. I don't care if you lick windows or take the special bus.... you hang in there sunshine, you're special.
Every sixty seconds you spend angry, upset or mad, is a full minute of happiness you'll never get back.
Today's Message of the Day is: Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Bookmark and Share







No comments:

Post a Comment