Tuesday, August 20, 2024

The Crown of Stones Trilogy Box Set (The Crown of Stones Series) by C. L. Schneider

 

The Crown of Stones Complete TrilogyThe Crown of Stones Complete Trilogy by C.L. Schneider
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have read this set of books at different times in 2023. It's now out as a trilogy set and I want to make sure you don't miss this series! I'll post my reviews here of each book in the trilogy. This series is worth the time to read!

Magic-Price 4 stars Read in 2023
In book 1 of this series, the reader is introduced to Ian Troy, a self-imposed exile. He's a Shinree and those of his kind are drawn to magic. They become addicted to the use of magic. Ian is different though, after a tragic event changes the course of his life forever.

This book is full of adventure, mystery, magic, and so much more. I loved the character Malaq as he brought some levity to the story.

Magic-Scars 4 stars Read in 2023
It's two years later and Ian Troy wakes up in a prison cell. He's been tortured and drugged, all to keep him from using his magic. Little did he know the price he'd have to pay for all this magic!! There are a lot of people wanting or needing him to be free so he's not without some help.

I struggle to write reviews on epic books because I never want to give anything away. Just know that you should read this but be prepared for the journey ahead!

Magic-Borne 4 stars Read in 2023
Ian Troy is at his lowest low. The entire realm is falling apart and he's the only one who can do anything about it. Or can he?

This book features elements of time travel and hallucinations. I find that difficult to process when reading (or even in watching something). I struggled with keeping up with aspects of the story for this reason.

This is a series that definitely needs to be read in order as there is too much information carried over from previous books in this series. Fantasy adventure readers will love this series and hope for more!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment