Wednesday, August 14, 2024

G is for Gossamer: A Children’s SMART & SOPHISTICATED ABC’s Book by Miss Whitaker

 

G is for Gossamer: A Children's SMART & SOPHISTICATED ABC's BookG is for Gossamer: A Children's SMART & SOPHISTICATED ABC's Book by Miss Whitaker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The illustrations in this book are absolutely breathtaking! The colors are very vibrant and the pictures look like they could pop off the page!

I also love how this isn't a typical ABC book. The words....they are long and beautiful and can be used to teach new vocabulary! I was trying to pick a favorite letter but I love them all in this book! Actually, I really like "H", "I", and "P". There is a listing of definitions in the end for those words that might be difficult. I had to look to be sure I understood a couple of them.

This is a must-have for your home library. Homeschooling families will especially appreciate the depth of the vocabulary!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment