Monday, August 19, 2024

Rock Crush and Roll by Hunter Snow

 

Rock Crush and RollRock Crush and Roll by Hunter Snow
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 stars

Hunter Snow is a debut author with a background in the music industry that she shares in the writing of this romantic comedy.

This book is set in Canada so some of the geographical settings were unknown to me, as I'm not super familiar with the layout of that country(note...expand horizons!). I tried to not let that affect the story as I went along. One thing I know about Canada though is hockey, and this book had some of that! I also enjoyed the music references throughout the story. If you're a fan of 70's-80's styles of music, you'll enjoy the trip down memory lane!

Overall, a decent debut novel.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment