Saturday, January 6, 2024

Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover

 

Ugly LoveUgly Love by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Tate is having to move in with her brother. Upon her arrival, her brother is not there but she meets his friend Miles. Boy is he something else! Tate can't even get into the door for his lug of a body! They have a rocky start but it's a very brief "start" before life takes off for both of them. Miles has a lot of baggage to unpack (at least 6 years of it) and Tate does her best to help. I'm not 100% certain that her "help" was in her best interest though. I found her to be a doormat and made women look bad. I wished she'd had more self-respect, but then again, that's what this book is about.

Overall, I enjoyed this book to the point that I had to stay up half the night reading it. I just couldn't put it down after getting about 20% in!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment