Saturday, January 13, 2024

It Starts With Us by Colleen Hoover

 

It Starts with Us (It Ends with Us, #2)It Starts with Us by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After reading It Ends with Us, I felt like there needed to be some sort of redemption for Atlas. I'm so glad that he got his own story in this book!! This book is a much lighter read than the previous one and it is so much more enjoyable!! I didn't find myself wanting to hide my eyes as much as the trauma from the first book could be overwhelming at times. This story needed to be told and I'm glad that the author listened to her readers to develop this one.

I'll never be a fan of Ryle's, nor will I ever make excuses for him. I hope that readers will realize that someone can be rehabilitated *if they choose to be* but if they have no desire to change, that it will never happen.

Hearing Josh's story totally ripped my heart out after all the Atlas has been through. Atlas is the real hero of this entire series!!

Overall, I'm very pleased with how this all ended! Make sure you read this series in order though (which will seem very backwards because of the titles) or you'll be sorely disappointed!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment