Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Fade into the Night (Philly Heat Series) by Becky Flade

 

Fade Into the Night (Philly Heat series, #5)Fade Into the Night by Becky Flade
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm not going to say a lot about this book because I don't want to give anything away. I absolutely love the character of Noah and really felt for him, especially when he opened up about his family. I wasn't such a huge fan of Sadie though. I wanted to like her but found her almost annoying at times. I get that she was going through some immense things but really didn't appreciate the way she acted towards Noah. That being said, I can also see why she acted towards him the way that she did.

This book is full of twists and turns! I love a book that has you guessing. I did figure out fairly early who I though the Beltway Romeo might be and I was correct. That doesn't happen often but I guess I picked up on a few things that I don't normally. I was on the edge of my seat for the last half of this book and couldn't put it down until I finished it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment