Monday, January 22, 2024

Nessie and the Viking Gold (Nessie’s Grotto) by Lois Wickstrom and Jean Lorrah

 

Nessie and the Viking GoldNessie and the Viking Gold by Lois June Wickstrom
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This has been my least favorite book by this author so far, but it's still an enjoyable story.

Everyone's favorite rock star is in town for a big concert. However, when Craig and his sister go back to visit with Nessie, they learn that all the drumming is causing issues in Nessie's grotto. Can they stop the concert and save the grotto before it's too late?

It was a good story but it did seem to lack some plot development. This is the second book in this series and I have read the first one prior to this one. This is a book that is a bit longer than most of this author's style of books as well, so maybe that's a bit why. I would still recommend this book to be read by young readers or reading it to younger listeners.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment