Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Reading Challenge


The Christmas Reading Challenge is being hosted by The True Book Addict:
  • will run from Thanksgiving Day, November 26 through New Year's Eve, December 31, 2009
  • you can choose 1 - 3 books...I know it seems a small amount, but it's a busy time of year and the challenge is only a little over a month.
  • These must be Christmas novels, books about Christmas lore or a book of Christmas short stories (sorry, no children's books, but YA novel is okay).
  • Be sure to check back here in a couple of days, where 'True' will have a list of new Christmas books coming out and some old favorites to recommend.
  • Be sure to come back and link your post here on Mr. Linky.
My Books are...

  1. The Christmas Cookie Club by Ann Perlman (I think...I've had some comments making me think I could find a better book)
  2. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens (I bought this one to read to my kids each night)
  3. I'm open to suggestions on this one!! Suggest away!! :)
Are you joining in on the fun? Sign up on True Book Addict's blog and leave me a comment here and tell me what you plan on reading. I might be able to pick up a couple of extra titles to throw in.

Also, do you think I could count a book that mentions Christmas but is not entirely about it? (The book I'm asking about is Frostbite by Richelle Mead)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS ONE AND ALL!

Bookmark and Share







1 comment:

  1. Michelle (The True Book Addict)December 1, 2009 at 10:38 AM

    I'm SO behind on welcoming everyone to the challenge! I hope you are enjoying it so far! I have an additional post on the blog for reviews. The Mr Linky is malfunctioning so if you don't see it, post your review link in the comments (this is optional).

    Also, stop by and visit my new Christmas blog http://christmasspirit-thetruebookaddict.blogspot.com/

    I'm now following your blog!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete