Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wonderful Women Wednesday


This week's "wonderful woman" is my dear sister Ali. She is 44 months to the day younger than me and totally full of life!! She imparts her wisdom to her young 3rd graders each day. She is always talking about her students, her classroom, what she is teaching them, and she makes it FUN! When Ali isn't working her magic in the classroom, she is caring for my mother (focus of last week's WWW) and father. She is truly amazing and I love and admire her for the way she has chosen to live her life and spend her time. She loves to read and imparts this love to all who know her. (She's the cool aunt mentioned in the previous blog post about the book review!)

Young men, she's single and looking so maybe you can fill that one void in her life. She's a wonderful Christian woman full of spunk and sass. She will keep you on your toes and in stitches!!

I love you sis!!

No comments:

Post a Comment