Monday, April 27, 2009

My oh My, What Should I Read Next?

Ok, I'm in a bit of a dilemma. I have 2 books that I am going to hopefully finish in the next 2 weeks (might be difficult to do while winding up the school year) but then I want to know what YOU think I should read next? I have a very eclectic list and some of you may have some recommendations that might cause me to change my list a bit. This is a small smattering of my choices available. When I get the chance, I'll add more to this list. The book that gets the most hits will be the first, second highest will be second, and so forth...Thanks for your input!!


Searching for Spice by Megan DiMaria
Revenge of the Witch by Joseph Delaney
The Lady Elizabeth by Alison Weir
The Fire Within by Chris D'Lacey
Interred With Their Bones by Jennifer Lee Carrell
Better by Atul Gawande
How Doctors Think by Jerome Groopman
Dragon Rider by Cornelia Funke
When You Are Engulfed in Flames by David Sedaris
Three Junes by Julia Glass
Betrayed by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
Angels in the ER by Robert Lesslie
Before the Season Ends by Linore Burkard
In the Shadow of Lion by Ginger Garrett
The Apothecary's Daughter by Julie Klassen
Nights in Rodanthe by Nicholas Sparks
Out Stealing Horses by Per Petterson
Critical by Robin Cook
Keeping Faith by Jodi Picoult
Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning
Island of Lost Girls by Jennifer McMahon

Again, this is a *short* list...there are so many more on my bookshelf that I have yet to read. Please tell me why I should read the book that you have chosen as my next read.

1 comment:

  1. I am in the same predicament. But i think you should read The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness. I can't explain why you should read it, other that I couldn't put it down. It's 479 pages of captivating adventure. It's about a boy who finds out everything he knew was a lie. It's just plain amazing. READ IT!

    ReplyDelete