Saturday, December 23, 2023

Verity by Colleen Hoover

 

VerityVerity by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I just jumped on this Colleen Hoover bandwagon and this was my first read by her. Woah, woah, woah....there are so many facets to this book that it's hard to write about it without giving anything away. I will say this...don't start it and think you're going to be able to put it down. I mean, I had to due to life but once I picked it up (at 11pm mind you), I had to read it until it was finished (3am). There were so many twists and turns, and while I suspected what might have happened, do we truly know? I have a few questions still and this one will stick with me for awhile.

I look forward to reading more books like this but I've been told that this author doesn't generally write in this specific genre. I'd like to encourage her if she is reading this to write more like this!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment