Wednesday, December 20, 2023

The Magic Man (The Olympic Peninsula Book 3) by Cat Treadgold

 

The Magic Man (The Olympic Peninsula series Book 3)The Magic Man by Cat Treadgold
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was excited to get to dive into another Cat Treadgold story featuring the O'Connell family! The star of this story is David, who has just returned from Africa. He's a doctor that people refer to as the "magic man". He has a fiancée who is a bit on the prickly side. David runs into Maddie at a family get-together and sparks start to fly between them. Maddie soon realizes that David isn't exactly a free man to pursue so she sets her sites on Kilo. Who will win out in the end?

This story has it all and then some! I have really enjoyed this series and I hope more books will follow soon!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment