Sunday, December 24, 2023

I've Only Got Three Hands by Sigal Adler

 

I've Only Got Three Hands!I've Only Got Three Hands! by Sigal Adler
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This monster mom is tired. With her 3 hands, she works hard all day to ensure a safe, fun, and clear environment for her little 4 handed monster. He wants to sit and read all day and to be read to but monster mom just doesn't have the time or energy. One day, he decides he should clean his own room and things suddenly change for the better!!

Super cute book that should be read to all little ones to encourage them to help out around the house! I wish monster mom would have been a little more stern with her son to help clean up instead of doing it all on her own but in the end, he got the message that more time can be spent with mom if he does his part around the house.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment