Wednesday, December 27, 2023

It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover

 

It Ends with Us (It Ends with Us, #1)It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I wanted to read this book after finishing Verity recently. My expectations were a bit high after loving the first book I read by this author. This book, while enjoyable for the most part, was not the hit that I found in Verity. This is a hard book to read. There are so many hard things that Lily faces and has to deal with and she doesn't have the best support system either. I didn't like Ryle from the get-go and struggled with his character through out the story.

It will be hard to put this book down because you just have to know what's going to happen next. I'm looking forward to reading the next book in this series with a slightly lower expectation than I had for this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment