Monday, April 26, 2010

Warriors in the Crossfire by Nancy Bo Flood


Today, Kids Book Buzz is featuring a great little book called Warriors in the Crossfire by Nancy Bo Flood. I strongly encourage you to read this great book full of so many lessons! Set back in WWII, two young boys learn the value of honesty, integrity, loyalty, and devotion to family. A haunting, yet inspirational story appropriate for a more mature reader (only because there is mention of female anatomy). I read this book in about 2 hours and thoroughly enjoyed the entire story. Be sure to have some kleenex handy though if you are the slightest bit sensitive (as I am)! My *only* regret is that I would love to see pictures of the places in this book. I can only imagine in my mind how beautiful, yet haunting, this place must be!

You can view the book trailer here...

http://animoto.com/play/eT5szYoiwuuha1b2TP0O5g?utm_source=nancyboflood.com&utm_medium=player&utm_campaign=player

Nancy Bo Flood has written several books. I have read her Sand To Stone and Back Again and encourage you to check out that book of hers as well!

Please take a few moments to visit the other bloggers on tour with this great book!


Whispers of Dawn, Cafe of Dreams, The Hungry Readers, My Own Little Corner of the World, KidzBookBuzz.com, Reading is My Superpower, 5 Minutes for Books, Becky’s Book Reviews, Fireside Musings, My Utopia

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for recommending this book. I love to read this than hearing lousy political news like the Charlie Crist candidacy. I guess, this is a great gift for our teenage kids who loves to read books. So better hit the bookstores and find this book entitled “Warriors in the Crossfire by Nancy Bo Flood” – that says to teach the value of honesty, integrity, loyalty, and devotion to family.

    ReplyDelete