Monday, April 19, 2010

Mailbox Monday




Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page each Monday so that other book lovers and bloggers can see and comment on what's in the mailbox. Thanks Marcia for a great way of posting our new (or new to us) books!!

Have you read a book on my list? Please comment on it. It's possible I will use your comment and link back to you when I post my review of a particular book!

To Review:

Let's Have a Daddy Day by Karen Kingsbury

Purchased:

ECG Workout by Jane Huff (needing to brush up on my EKG reading skills!)

Defining Twilight
by Brian Leaf

Defining New Moon
by Brian Leaf

Necessary Heartbreak
by Michael Sullivan

Giveaway Books I Have Won:


Other:

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Roderick Rules by Jeff Kinney (Paperback Swap)
A Highlander of Her Own by Melissa Mayhue (Paperback Swap)



What's in your box this week?
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. The Brian Leaf books, I'm looking forward to your reviews, but they all intrigue me.

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/04/mailbox-weekly.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Karen Kingsbury! I recently received a loaned copy of an ARC for Renegade X (dying to read it) and from Amazon I got Drizzle, Wednesday Papers, and Shiver. Woo-hoo! :-)

    ReplyDelete