Thursday, June 1, 2023

The Wandering Isles: A Crown of Stones Novella (Soulbound Journeys Book 1) by C. L. Schneider

 

The Wandering Isles (The Crown of Stones)The Wandering Isles by C.L. Schneider
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a novella that comes after The Crown of Stones series and covers more of the story of Ian and Jarryd. This can be read as a standalone but having the background of the series before it will help certain situations make more sense.

Fantasy lovers will love how this story evolves. There is a bit of mystery in this one too! Anytime Ian and Jarryd are together, adventure is sure to abound. When they come across an island full of mysterious beings, reality starts to blur and neither are sure of what's really going on.

I do get a little confused as this writer tells the story one perspective at a time. I have a hard time keeping up with who's telling which side of the story and I have never been a fan of skipping back and forth. This was a little more difficult of a read for me for that reason. However, it was still enjoyable overall.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment