Thursday, June 29, 2023

A Match Made in Montana (The Millers of Marietta Book 2) by Elsa Winckler

 

A Match Made in Montana (The Millers of Marietta, #2)A Match Made in Montana by Elsa Winckler
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 stars for this read.

I enjoyed this story but if I hear "beading" or "throbbing" again anytime soon, I might cry. It was overdone. I found Annie to be a very likeable character and her determination to get her B&B up and going is commendable. I also found Craig to be likeable but I like Hunter even more.

This story deals with lost love situations but not all love is romantic love. The comparisons and contrasts of the relationships in story are what really drew me in and kept me reading. Choices made based on past experiences with love influence what Annie and Craig think of their futures.

Overall, an enjoyable book. I did not realize that this was part of a series. It can be read as a standalone without missing out but I am curious to know more about Ted. I'm not sure if he's in the first book or not.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment