Tuesday, June 27, 2023

The Master of Demise by Nadija Mujagic

 

The Master of DemiseThe Master of Demise by Nadija Mujagic
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the third book that I've read by this author and she hasn't disappointed me yet.

Mitch's story stuch from me from the moment it started. This book was a hard one to put down, even long enough to grab a snack! It's going to suck you in and keep it's claws in you until the end...and maybe then some. This has a super suprise ending that I loved and I'm going to be disgesting this for awhile.

Mitch is an easy character to dislike. He's incredibly narcissistic and his egotistical airs are stiffling to say the least. I didn't really care for Emily though either. She should have been likeable to me but something about her didn't set well with me. Normally I could say I had a favorite character but not in this book.

Prepare to just read this one straight through with no breaks. I can't wait to see what else this author has in store!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment