Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Murder Most Pemberley (Eliza Darcy Mysteries Book 1) by Jessica Berg

 

Murder Most Pemberley (Eliza Darcy Mysteries Book 1)Murder Most Pemberley by Jessica Berg
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a modern day reunion of sorts for Jane Austen's Darcy family. Eliza is going to London to meet up with her cousin. It's been several years since they've seen each other and Eliza has always wanted to go and see her "homeland". What she doesn't know is all the adventure and excitement that awaits her upon her arrival. Actually, all the excitement begins at the airport when she runs into this gorgeous man named Heath, who ends up sitting next to her on the plane. Her time with her family is rather enlightening and many family secrets are learned, while others are still a mystery.

I rather enjoyed this book and I must admit, I've never read Pride and Prejudice. I know, such a failure on my part!! I love how this book includes segments of that story though. I've always been interested in it, I've just never taken the time to actually read it. Now I have even more motivation to go back and read a great classic.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment