Monday, August 1, 2022

A Quirk of Destiny (Quirk of Destiny Book 1) by Catherine Greenall

 

A Quirk of Destiny: Ignoramus et IgnorabimusA Quirk of Destiny: Ignoramus et Ignorabimus by Catherine Greenall
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It's where the Hunger Games meets The Walking Dead! There are so many great things about this book! It's thrilling, scary, edge of your seat reading enjoyment!

First of all, I know this is a fictional book but I could see this really happening. Maybe it already is in other forms?!?! Calum is still dealing with the loss of his fiancé, Siobhan. We never really know why she took her life but I could only surmise after reading this book. He throws himself even more into his work for the Department but becomes more and more troubled by some of the research that he sees is going on. It's not long before he finds himself on a journey to save not only himself, but others who are still very much like him in their thoughts and beliefs.

Moral of the story? Be mindful of what you eat. It might come back to haunt you.

I am excited to know that this is a trilogy and I eagerly await an opportunity to fit the other books in my reading schedule. There is something about Hannah that I did not like in this book and I have a feeling (actually I'm really hoping that my hunch is correct) that we might be seeing her again in a more prominent fashion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment