Friday, July 30, 2010

Coming Soon! Code Triage by Candace Calvert

Code TriageCode Triage by Candace Calvert

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I'd give this book 10 stars if I could! Candace Calvert does it again with a beautiful love story featuring, this time, a police officer and a doctor. Leigh Stathos is a successful ER doctor who has decided life with police officer hubby Nick just isn't worth it since his affair with Sam. She throws herself into her work and her horse. Nick is beside himself, sleeping outside the house, calling, texting Leigh wanting to reconcile.
A series of rather tragic events brings the story full circle and Leigh and Sam meet. It's...well, you have to read the book to find this one out!
Can love survive the "code" that occurs? Can Leigh have a happily ever after? What about Nick's lemon tree? Little Maria stole my heart and she'll nab yours too in this exhilarting read!
I love how characters from the other books in this series kept appearing in this book as well as the others. There is a definite flow and continuity between them!

My only lingering question is, Candace, what's next!?!? :)

Read Critical Care, Disaster Status, and now Code Triage today! Ok, well Code Triage hits shelves in October 2010!

View all my reviews >>

A HUGE special thank you to Candace Calvert for sending me an ARC of her book to review! I'll be buying the book once it hits shelves!! This series is a keeper!
Bookmark and Share