Monday, May 10, 2010

Mailbox Monday




Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page each Monday so that other book lovers and bloggers can see and comment on what's in the mailbox. Thanks Marcia for a great way of posting our new (or new to us) books!!

Have you read a book on my list? Please comment on it. It's possible I will use your comment and link back to you when I post my review of a particular book!

To Review:

Donner the Western Dragon by Suzanne Davis Marion
Fatal Loyalty by Sue Duffy
Imaginary Jesus by Matt Mikalatos
Broken by Travis Thrasher


Purchased:
Parting Secrets by Becky Melby and Cathy Wienke
Polar Opposites
by Susan Page Davis
The Heiress
by Laurie Alice Eakes
Clara and the Cowboy
by Erica Vetsch


Giveaway Books I Have Won:


Other:




What's in your box this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment