Monday, May 3, 2010

Mailbox Monday




Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page each Monday so that other book lovers and bloggers can see and comment on what's in the mailbox. Thanks Marcia for a great way of posting our new (or new to us) books!!

Have you read a book on my list? Please comment on it. It's possible I will use your comment and link back to you when I post my review of a particular book!

To Review:

By Darkness Hid by Jill Williamson
Wayfarer by R.J. Anderson


Purchased:

The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg
The Book Thief
by Markus Zusak
A Wallflower Christmas
by Lisa Kleypas
Book of a Thousand Days
by Shannon Hale
Caleb
by Sarah McCarty
Jared
by Sarah McCarty
Hex Hall
by Rachel Hawkins
Shop Class As Soulcraft
by Matthew Crawford (This is not a book I would have normally bought but Jeremiah at Borders told me it was really good. He hasn't steered me wrong yet!)


Giveaway Books I Have Won:


Other:




What's in your box this week?

My posts will more than likely be few and far between until June. Trying to wrap up another school year while keeping my sanity is severely affecting my reading time. I didn't say I liked this plan, it's just what it is.

3 comments:

  1. Jennifer @ Mrs. Q: Book AddictMay 3, 2010 at 5:05 PM

    Enjoy your new books. I have Hex Hall and The Lonely Hearts club, can't wait to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo la la those all sound gooood! Enjoy! Good luck with school too! ;-)

    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete