Monday, March 8, 2010

Mailbox Monday





Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page each Monday so that other book lovers and bloggers can see and comment on what's in the mailbox. Thanks Marcia for a great way of posting our new (or new to us) books!!

Have you read a book on my list? Please comment on it. It's possible I will use your comment and link back to you when I post my review of a particular book!

To Review:

Lost Mission
by Athol Dickson
Start Here by Alex and Brett Harris (look for giveaway on this one soon!)
Toxic Ingredients by Inspiring Indy
An Absence So Great by Jane Kirkpatrick (look for a giveaway on this one soon!)
Silent Scream by Karen Rose

Purchased:


Giveaway Books I Have Won:


Other:

Auralia's Colors by Jeffery Overstreet (received from Paperback Swap)
Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah (received from Paperback Swap)

I also got some book book swag from Michael Peterson and Leanna Ellis!!! Super Cool!!

What's in your box this week?

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. Sheila (Bookjourney)March 9, 2010 at 8:19 PM

    Love your mailbox! Have fun with the great reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had Firefly Lane on my shelf for awhile but haven't read it yet. Enjoy your new books.

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete