Monday, February 22, 2010

Mailbox Monday




Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page each Monday so that other book lovers and bloggers can see and comment on what's in the mailbox. Thanks Marcia for a great way of posting our new (or new to us) books!!

Have you read a book on my list? Please comment on it. It's possible I will use your comment and link back to you when I post my review of a particular book!

To Review:

Into the Storm by Jon Steven Nappa (thanks to Bostick Communications for this book)
With Hearts Courageous by Jon Steven Nappa (thanks to Bostick Communications for this book)

Purchased:

Morning's Refrain by Tracie Peterson (purchased on Amazon)

Giveaway Books I Have Won:

A Black Tie Affair by Sherrill Bodine (won from Crystal)


Other:

Her Only Hero by Marta Perry (received from Paperback Swap)
Atonement Child by Francine Rivers (received from Paperback Swap)
Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides (received from Paperback Swap)

What's in your box this week?
Bookmark and Share


3 comments:

  1. Sheila (Bookjourney)February 22, 2010 at 6:39 AM

    Atonement Child! I love Francine Rivers. Enjoy that one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your new books, it sounds like you got some winners there. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a few books by Francine Rivers on my shelf that I haven't read yet. Enjoy all your new books!

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete