Thursday, February 18, 2010

Booking Through Thursday: Olympic Edition

btt button

You may have noticed–the Winter Olympics are going on. Is that affecting your reading time? Have you read any Olympics-themed books? What do you think about the Olympics in general? Here’s your chance to discuss!


This is the first year that I've ever really paid a lot of attention to the Olympics. I'd have to say I'm more of a Winter Olympics than Summer Olympics fan. I LOVE the hockey, ice skating, and a new love, curling (even though I don't get it!!)

Have the Olympics affected my reading time? You bet it has! Although I tend to read during commercials (which seem shorter than most regular television!), I am not getting as much in as I would otherwise. I have not read any Olympic-themed books, probably because, as mentioned earlier, I've not been a real Olympic fan until this year. I'd love to read any book about hockey though! Do you have any recommendations? Please pass them along!

Just for the record, I think that all school/work should be canceled during the Olympics. I need more time to watch my favorite sport! Go TEAM USA!!!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment