Saturday, February 3, 2024

The 12 Week Year by Brian P. Moran

 

The 12 Week YearThe 12 Week Year by Brian P. Moran
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It's VERY rare that I read a non-fiction book and this is the first audiobook that I've made it through. Two big accomplishments right there and it didn't take me 12 weeks to do it.

This book has some great ideas, but several of them have been presented in other books before. Also, the ideas are repeated a little too often for my liking. I know that repetition is essential but this was a little overkill at times.

The basic premise is to treat 12 weeks as a year so you have more to celebrate and more to work towards. It's a mindset shift based on the idea that having year long goals are often unattainable but making those goals shorter and more specific, you're more likely to be successful in 12 weeks.

There are some aspects that I will definitely implement in life so this book isn't a total loss for me. I wouldn't invest money in any of their online resources or buy a copy of the book to keep on my shelf.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment