Saturday, February 17, 2024

Protective Custody by Lynette Eason

 

Protective CustodyProtective Custody by Lynette Eason
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a great suspenseful mystery with a small amount of romance scattered throughout.

Carly Masterson is a US Marshall who has been assigned a new duty station. She isn't thrilled when she sees that she is responsible for guarding Judge Nick Floyd. He let a murderer go who then in turn murdered Carly's partner. Can she keep her personal feelings for Nick out of this assignment?

I figured out pretty quick who the main person involved in all the activity was going to be. There were not so subtle clues throughout that led me to that conclusion. It didn't stop me from reading the book though, as I wanted to see how it all played out.

Overall, an enjoyable read!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment