Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Shadowed Deception: A Psychological Suspense Thriller (Shadow Defense Security Series) by Mavery Ellscott

 

Shadowed Deception: A Psychological Suspense Thriller (Shadow Defense Security Book 3)Shadowed Deception: A Psychological Suspense Thriller by Mavery Ellscott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.75 stars

I am really enjoying this series and am hoping that there will be more books to enjoy! This author is making her way to my favorites list also. I enjoy her writing style and the stories that she weaves.

This book could be read as a stand alone but I would recommend you starting at the beginning of the series to get the full story on how Shadow Defense came to be.

This story started off just a tad slow for me but that was short-lived. I soon found myself lost in the story and read this all in one setting. There is a lot of action and suspense with a little bit of romance thrown in. You'll find yourself loving a character then hating them the next page. This book does discuss some difficult issues so use caution if this would bother you.

A great read that goes by quickly!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment