Monday, October 16, 2023

Gumshoe Goes To A Quinceanera (Gumshoe Mysteries Book 2) by Laura Hawks

 

Gumshoe Goes To A Quinceanera (Gumshoe Mysteries Book 2)Gumshoe Goes To A Quinceanera by Laura Hawks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Be sure to read this series in order so you don't miss the important groundwork laid in the first book. There will likely be a bit of confusion reading this out of order.

Another fun young adult read. This time, Mia and her friends are getting ready for a Quinceanera for Tiffany. As they are doing this, there is a man who is murdered and dumped into the nearby water hole. Mia, along with Gumshoes, help the police to solve the "whodunit" of this mystery.

I enjoyed this book but felt that it lacked some of the pizazz that attracted me to the first book. I would have liked to have seen more development of Mia's newfound powers. I feel like it was glossed over in this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment