Tuesday, October 17, 2023

1897 A Mark Sutherland Adventure (Mark Sutherland Adventures) by Kimberly Mullins

 

1897 A Mark Sutherland Adventure1897 A Mark Sutherland Adventure by Kimberly Mullins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have been a fan of Kimberly Mullins since reading the "Notebook Mysteries" series so when I saw this one, I knew it would be another win.

I love the historical adventure that Mark has embarked on. What started out as a simple trip to Texas to investigate a mysterious object in the sky leads him to several other places, as well as interesting stories to write for the paper. Cameo appearances and/or mentions from characters in the Notebook Mysteries series also show up, making this even more memorable.

I'm excited to read more books about Mark and his adventures. I highly recommend this book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment